At Chill Wizard Games we have a few fundamental principles:
- Always strive to give credit where due.
- Always be open to collaboration with other designers.
- Never take ourselves too seriously.
- Never sacrifice quality for quick results.
- Never design something we don't believe in.
- Never use assets we did not buy the rights for unless...
- They are public domain.
- They are on a Creative Commons license.
- They are on a license that allows commercial usage.
- They dont have a license.
Copyright and Permissions
All materials, including computer code, contained on this website
are protected by United States and international copyright and other applicable laws.
You may print material, other than computer code, from this website
for personal or non-profit educational purposes only, unless expressly specified.
All copies must include any copyright notice originally included with the material.
All other uses, including the use of any computer code requires the prior
written permission of CWG, unless expressly specified.
Materials may be reproduced by media personnel without written permission
for use in public news forums and on social media platforms unless otherwise indicated.
This website contains links to other internet sites and resources.
CWG is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources or their contents,
nor does it endorse, or take responsibility for any of the contents,
advertising, products, or other materials on such sites.
Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its respective site administrator or webmaster.